Saturday 6 October 2012

Tempting Tempus Two



Whilst I like to indulge in a variety of different wines we discovered the Tempus range earlier in 2012 (thank you Lee) & I find myself coming back to these wines again and again.

The Varietal range retails for around A$14.00 a bottle whilst the pewter/copper ranges are around A$18-$25 a bottle.

My favourite is the Cabernet Merlot, it's a full bodied red that is very easy on the palate, with hints of berries,chocolate & cigar flavours. It may sound bizzare but it is very very nice.

I'm also quite partial to their Chardonnay & the Verdelho and with summer fast approaching I'm sure these will be gracing my shopping list frequently in the next few months.

So what is your current poison & do you have any awesome wine recommendations for me?

http://www.tempustwo.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment